Thursday, August 30, 2012

Point No Point.

2012/13 is going to be a big year. My sister jessy graduates this year and will be heading off to college soon after. My sister alexis is heading into middle school and just made the cheer squad. I just started a new job i really enjoy and cj... well he is just being cj. With that being jessy wanted to do something as a family since after this school year things will be changing. We decided to take a trip to Point no Point. Its about 45 minutes ish away from our house and it is a actually beach.
 You may want to laugh at me when i say actually beach but i will explain why i say that. I am from Cali, so when you visit a beach it involves sand. Washington beaches typically don't have that. They have rocks instead of sand. Not very feet friendly if you ask me.
 It was a great trip though and it was liyahs first time at at beach. She loved it. According to her the name of the ocean was pool. She enjoyed playing in the sand and if she could she would have stayed in the water. Jessy had to take her out because she noticed the shivering. It wasn't exactly warm when we visited but it still was a nice and enjoyable day. Great family time spent together. A blog post wouldn't be complete if I didn't have pictures to go along with it.
 Most of the pictures are taken by my brother who is an inspiring photographer. He did a pretty good job.

Dancing with aunty

what she does best: EATS

Stepping into the pool 

Way too cool for us 



One of my favorites 



Family Photo :)

The siblings

The boyfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment