Saturday, April 9, 2011

Play time

AUNTY BLOWING BUBBLE

Aunty teaching her how to blow
Smile if you love bubbles :-)
So today was a decent day out, so i thought i would introduce Liyah to bubbles. I have to say it went well. It was cute because they brought her this amazing happiness that was so dang cute to witness. We also went to my little sisters elementary school and played on the big toys and all the good stuff. Over all, today was super fun and I'm glad i have some pictures to look back to remember the memory.

SMILE


BUBBLES IN THE FACE

I felt the need to sing rocky in my head

Didn't slide as fast as i thought

But it was still fun yay

again again

Yay for big toys

I was telling her to say hi. Didn't work

Monkey bars are fun
reach girl reach


I have to admit, living in washington the weather always looks like its going to rain but im happy that i decided to go anywho(thanks for the pep talk madre) She loves being outside. I think she got that from her mom.


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics you chose to use...looks like you had a really fun day...goooo!!! Yvonne...

    ReplyDelete